Raggetti RV2 Violin Outfit (4/4 - 1/16)
*Price includes full setup and upgraded German strings.
Unlike most other entry level instruments the Raggetti RV2 has been designed and made with close reference to traditional violin making. Workers in the Raggetti factory have been trained in the traditional Cremonese fashion in which they carefully graduate the European spruce top and maple back to achieve the best tone possible.
To match the quality of the European spruce a high grade, close grained African ebony is used to make the Swiss-shape pegs and the all-important fingerboard. For performance and tuning stability a French-made Aubert #5 bridge is custom cut and fitted for each instrument and complimented with the inclusion of an ultra light tailpiece with in-built finetuners. Once all these elements are put together the result is a student outfit highly regarded by string specialists for tone and playability.
The outfit is rounded out with a lightweight dart case perfect for ease of transportation particularly in the case of school children carrying additional bags. The classic FPS Brazilwood bow with real horsehair and fully-mounted ebony frog provides the finishing touch to this carefully designed school package.
- Solid European spruce top and maple back, neck and sides.
- African Ebony fingerboard and pegs
- French made Aubert #5 bridge
- Ebony chinrest
- Lightweight tailpiece with inbuilt fine tuners.
- Inlaid purfling.
- Stradivari pattern and nitro gloss varnish.
- Violin available in sizes 4/4 - 1/16.
- Outfit includes FPS Brazilwood bow with ebony frog and lightweight Raggetti hard case.