This chair is designed for use by conductors, string bassists or anyone needing a taller chair. The seat can be rotated 135 degrees or locked in position. An ergonomically designed seat with lower back provides back support and comfort. The seating posture with seat tilt and back angle adjustment design allows musicians more flexibility to find the proper seating position for performance.
Standard Version – upholstered with durable polyester fabric.
Premium Version – upholstered soft vinyl.
- Unit Weight 29 lbs (13 kg).
- ACDC100 Standard Version: upholstered with durable polyester fabric.
- ACDC100P Premium Version: upholstered vinyl with softness.
- Seat and back cushion are made of high-resiliency contoured polyurethane foam.
- Seat foam is 1" (25mm) thick. Back foam is 1" (25mm).
- Chair post constructed of heavy duty 14 gauge (2mm) steel with black powder-coat paint finish.
- Base is made of tough fibreglass reinforced material in black for stability.
- The seat can be rotated 135 degrees. Swivel can be locked at any point of use.
- Back height is adjustable within a 8" (20cm) range.
- Back angle can be adjustable from +8° to -10° in point of use.
- Seat height adjusts with pressurized gas cylinder from24"-32" (60-80cm).
- Seat angle can be adjusted from +2° to -5°.
- Foot rest height is adjustable from 10"-16" (26cm-40cm).