With the 30-watt Blues Cube Hot, guitarists can tap into Roland’s acclaimed Tube Logic tone in the most compact Blues Cube combo amp. It is ready to be carried from home out to studios and stages. It offers reduced size, weight, and functions but is still equipped with a 12-inch custom speaker with the powerful and rich tube tone of the Blues Cube. Going far beyond modeling, Roland’s Tube Logic design philosophy starts with carefully reproducing the inner workings of the revered tweed-era tube amp in every way, from guitar input to speaker output. Road-tested and fine-tuned with feedback from top players, the gig-ready Blues Cube delivers the sweet, magical tone and satisfying feel that makes a great guitar amp a highly expressive musical instrument.
- Performance-ready 30-watt compact combo guitar amplifier with authentic tube tone and touch response
- Roland’s comprehensive Tube Logic design delivers the interactive tonal behaviors of famous fine-tuned vintage tube amps, including preamp and output tube saturation characteristics, power supply compression, and much more
- Master volume, three-band EQ, and onboard reverb, plus footswitchable Boost for natural crunch and Tone for bright presence
- Four-way Power Control (0.5 W, 5 W, 15 W, Max) allows for cranked-up tones at any volume
- Classic open-back design with custom 12-inch speaker and poplar cabinet for enhanced presence on stage
- Stylish, modern look with a vintage vibe
- Efficient, lightweight design provides easy portability without sacrificing tone quality
- USB output for high-quality direct recording to a computer
- Available in two color variations: Vintage Blond and Black
Musical, Highly Responsive Amp Tones With Tube Logic
Warm, bouncy, responsive, dynamic, elastic…these are all terms that guitarists use to describe the satisfying experience of playing their favorite tube amps. Thanks to Roland’s Tube Logic, these words can be applied to the Blues Cube Hot as well. Dramatically evolved from the first-generation sound of the original Blues Cube amps from the ‘90s, today’s Tube Logic accurately provides the complex, highly interactive behavior of classic tube designs in meticulous detail, providing the magical “it” factor that takes a guitar amp from a simple sound system to a living, breathing musical instrument. Great feel, distortion control with touch and volume, bloom, sparkle, power supply “sag,” and more—everything that players love about a finely tuned vintage tube amp is present in abundance with the Blues Cube Hot.
Performance-Ready Amp for Pro Players
Ready for live playing, the Blues Cube Hot is equipped with 30 watts of power, plus a custom 12-inch speaker that’s been specially designed for maximum tonal response with Tube Logic. The open-back cabinet features poplar plywood construction, which offers acoustically vibrant tone for solo or group performances.
Clean to Crunch with One Knob Control
The Blues Cube Hot controls the tone with just one knob from clean to crunch. Starting from clean, natural tube fullness and bite, as the volume is cranked the crunch sound provides a range of grit flavors from mild to aggressive. In addition, Boost and Tone switches shape the character. The Boost switch produces a thick and natural tube crunch sound, while the Tone switch adds a sparkling high range. And just like a vintage tube amp, the Blues Cube Hot loves stompboxes, allowing you to further shape your personal sound by hitting the amp’s front end with your favorite gain pedals.
Wide-Open Sound at Any Volume
Every tube-amp player knows that you really need to turn up the volume and push the output tubes to get the amp to sing at its best. The downside is that the sound simply becomes too loud for playing anywhere but the biggest stages—though that’s certainly never stopped guitarists from trying! With Tube Logic, the Blues Cube authentically delivers the complex distortion characteristics of output tubes and their interaction with the output transformer, with the sound getting richer and the feel becoming more dynamically responsive as the overall volume is increased. But with the Blues Cube’s variable Power Control, you’re able to enjoy this musical, cranked-up tone while matching the volume to any situation, from recording to rehearsals to nightclub gigs and beyond.