AMEB Flute Grade 2 Series 4 provides teaching and learning opportunities for beginner flautists.
Broad and diverse range of repertoire styles encourage students to engage with introductory techniques and skills for playing the flute.
Compiled, edited and published by AMEB–Australia's leading music education and examining organisation.
- Repertoire researched and curated by the acclaimed Australian Flautist and educator Jocelyn Fazzone.
- Logical educational progressions that align the expectation of each grade level's comprehension and musicality.
- A broad and stylistically diverse selection of flute repertoire. Including pieces by Australian and female composers and arrangers.
- Early introduction to techniques and concepts for playing the flute to encourage students to develop vital technical skills.
- Fluteloose on Friday (Adams)
- Rondeau (Dorus arr. Fazzone)
- Latin style duet (Draeger)
- Buonaparte's grand march (Graupner)
- Waltzlet (Mower)
- Des kleinen Friedrichs Geburtstag (Mozart arr. Gilham)
- Minuet (Ranish arr. Ross)
- Giga (Schickhardt arr. Nicolson)
- The plough boy (Traditional arr. Adams)
- Allegretto (Vanhal arr. Imbescheid)
- Teasing song (Bartók arr. Davies)
- Farandole (Bizet arr. Lanning)
- Dancing lorikeets (Morris)
- On the level (Rae)
- Sea chant (Sculthorpe)