AMEB Flute Grade 4 Series 4 provides teaching and learning opportunities for beginner flautists.
Broad and diverse range of repertoire styles encourage students to engage with introductory techniques and skills for playing the flute.
Compiled, edited and published by AMEB–Australia's leading music education and examining organisation.
- Repertoire researched and curated by the acclaimed Australian Flautist and educator Jocelyn Fazzone.
- Logical educational progressions that align the expectation of each grade level's comprehension and musicality.
- A broad and stylistically diverse selection of flute repertoire. Including pieces by Australian and female composers and arrangers.
- Early introduction to techniques and concepts for playing the flute to encourage students to develop vital technical skills.
- Stomping flute (Bullard)
- Allegretto (Devienne)
- Study (Drouet)
- Allegretto (Köhler arr. Hunt)
- The cat on the corner (Rae)
- Scherzo (Bach arr. Nicolson, Wittenbecher)
- Allegro (Haydn arr. Howell)
- Largo and Allegro (Loeillet arr. Ross)
- Menuetto and Trio (Mozart arr. Hodgson)
- Giga (Sarti arr. Nicolson)
- Morceau de concours (Delibes)
- Chatterbox rag (Kats-Chernin)
- Poupée valsante (Poldini)
- Waltz and Mazurka (Seiber)
- Falling (Wedgwood)