AMEB Trumpet Series 2 Grade 5 provides ample technical and skill-building options for developing trumpet players through repertoire.
New orchestral excerpts chosen to expand the current repertoire lists cover a range of styles and transpositions. Ensemble playing and practice opportunities are also encouraged through the inclusion of duets.
Compiled, edited and published by AMEB
- Repertoire researched and curated by acclaimed Australian Trumpet player and educator Suzanne Wedding.
- Logical educational progression aligning with the expectation of each grade level
- Study (Arban)
- Pavane rôtie (Caens)
- Leçon (Concone arr. Wedding)
- Pegasus in pinstripes (Davis)
- Sarabanda and Gavotta (Corelli arr. Ross)
- Romanze (Hummel arr. Hodgson)
- I'll sail upon the dog star (Purcell arr. Nicolson)
- 'Tis the last rose of summer (Traditional arr. Hunsberger)
- Proclamation, Serenade and Frolic (Getchell)
- Ezekiel's rag (Kelly)
- Rondino (Street)
- Sonatine (Tornyos)
- Orchestral Excerpts