Across AMEB's Viola Series 2 grade books, new works sit beside staples of the repertoire.
Learners at every level will enjoy exploring the unique, expansive and expressive potential of the Viola.
Compiled, edited and published by AMEB.
- Repertoire selected by top Australian viola players and pedagogues
- Diverse range of musical styles including works by Australian composers
- Repertoire aligns with the technical requirements for this grade
- Clearly typeset in a logical and easy to read style
- Swirling arabesques (Cohen)
- Allegro agitato (Palaschko)
- Amazing grace (Traditional arr. Preucil)
- Study No 12 (Trott arr. Fernandes)
- Bolero No 5 (Dancla arr. Howell)
- Romance (Méhul arr. Hodgson)
- Allegro (Pepusch arr. Ross)
- Allegretto più tosto vivo (Viotti arr. Radmall)
- Chanson Bohème (Bizet arr. Hodgson)
- Funk (Blom)
- Allegro (Hummel)
- Odessa Bulgar (Traditional arr. Blackwell and Blackwell)