The NUX B-6 wireless system allows the Saxophone players to move freely without worrying about stepping away too far from their microphone stand. With an operation range of 20 meters, the NUX B-6 wireless system for Saxophone can significantly improve your performance convenience.
- Operating Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz
- Audio Quality: 24-bit / 44.1 kHz
- Operation Range: Up to 20 meters / 67 feet line-of-sight (environment-dependent)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Latency: Less than 4ms
- THD+ Noise: Less than 0.2% 1kHz @-10dbFS
- Auto-sleep Mode: After 10 minutes without operation
- Built-in Battery Capacity: 3.7V/500mA (Transmitter & Receiver)
- Power Case Battery Capacity: 3000mAh
- Battery Life: Up to 7 hours of playing time
- Dimensions: 153(L) x 113(W) x 55(H) mm
- Weight: 389g
High Resolution Audio
There is no compromises when it comes to audio quality. NUX B-6 delivers professional, high-resolution 24- bit/44.1kHz audio, and the frequency response range is 20Hz - 20kHz.
Unique Patent-pending Gooseneck Microphone
To avoid unwanted resonance and key clack sound, our engineers developed a unique Patent-pending Shock- absorbing structure to team up with the custom tuned electret condenser microphone to provide best-in-class audio.