Progressive Flute Method for Young Beginners Bk/CD
Progressive Flute Method for Young Beginners contains all you need to know to start teaching kids to play flute - in one easy-to-follow, lesson-by-lesson children's flute tutorial.
Suitable for children aged 4 to 8 years and all types of flutes. No prior knowledge of how to read music or playing the flute is required to teach a child to learn to play flute from this book.
Comes with 1 CD containing flute audio demonstrating all examples. Hear how each one is played by a teacher, then play along with the backing band.
Teach your child:
- How to play flute notes for kids and flute scales for kids
- All the fundamental techniques of flute playing including correct posture, hand position, fingering technique and breathing technique
- Basic flute theory for kids for how to read music including rests, note values, time signatures and scales
- How to assemble a flute
- Flute tips for kids that every child should know when learning flute
- Shortcuts for how to learn flute fast by getting the most from flute practice sessions
- Contains everything you need to know about how to teach a child to play flute today.
- Progressive step-by-step easy flute lessons written by a professional children's flute teacher
- Beautifully illustrated in full colour throughout
- Easy-to-read flute music for kids including duets with the teacher
- 46 great sounding flute exercises containing popular easy flute music for kids