Progressive Recorder Method for Young Beginners Bk 1
Progressive Recorder Method for Young Beginners Book 1 contains all you need to know to start teaching kids to play recorder - in one easy-to-follow, lesson-by-lesson children's recorder tutorial.
Suitable for children aged 4 to 8 years and all brands of tenor and descant recorders. No prior knowledge of how to read music or playing the recorder is required to teach a child to learn to play recorder from this book.
Comes with instructions to receive free online video & audio demonstrating all examples. See and hear how each one is played, then play along. See and hear how each one is played by a teacher, then play along with the backing band. Also includes music score and recorder animation for easy music learning.
Teach your child:
- How to play recorder notes for kids
- All the fundamental techniques of recorder playing including correct posture, hand position, fingering and breathing
- Basic recorder theory for kids including how to read music
- How to tune a recorder
- Recorder tips for kids that every child should know when learning recorder
- Shortcuts for how to learn recorder fast by getting the most from recorder practice sessions
- Contains everything you need to know about how to teach a child to play recorder today.
- Progressive step-by-step easy recorder lessons written by a professional children's recorder teacher
- Beautifully illustrated in full color throughout
- Easy-to-read recorder music for kids with lyrics to sing a long and chords for guitar or piano accompaniment
- 42 great sounding recorder exercises and popular easy recorder songs for kids
- Free recorder note poster